Tried a new way to work from photos. Thought it would be a slower, but it turned out to be faster. Most of the time went into the spacesuit.
- aesthetics airplane Alfred E. Neuman alien anatomy animal aviation Basil Gogos blog stats Brooklyn Brooklyn Public Library Burne Hogarth car children's books comic book cowboy Curious George digital art digital illustration dinosaur Directory of Illustration Dr. Seuss Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School Eustace Tilley fantasy figure drawing fossil found art Halloween history how-to Howard Pyle Instagram Jannie Ho John Rocco Karate Lego MAD Marvel Comics Matt Archambault model kit monsters movies Mr. Men Park Slope photoshop picture book pirate portrait Rhionman rocket sci-fi science ship Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrators space sports Spring Studio superhero SVA tank Tea Lounge The New Yorker tip toy toy soldier train tricycle truck WWI
- I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man wearing Gucci loafers, and I thought, at least I don't look like that douchebag. 7 months ago
- Host is the first word in hostage so ask if anyone needs a cold drink. 8 months ago
- The NYT crossword clue was 10 letters, "Band with a person's name". The correct answer is I.D. bracelet, but I think Jethro Tull is cooler. 9 months ago
- Showed my son how to use a dictionary today. Also how to rewind a VHS cassette. 9 months ago
- Having to put the cover on a duvet. #reasonstohatethefrench 12 months ago